Myles Munroe – Finding Answers To Why Good People Die Tragic and Early Deaths by Sunday Adelaja (Author)
In this book, “Myles Munroe – Finding Answers to Why Good People Die Tragic and Early Deaths” you will discover:
– Why good people die early
– Reasons and purpose for tragic death
– Why children die prematurely
– How to see death as gain
– Why early death often leads to timeless fame.
– An insight into how to fulfill your purpose on earth and what it means to die empty.
– A more in-depth understanding into the life and ministry of the late Dr. Myles Munroe.
– A new passion for life and death.
– How to look death in the face and receive hope for life.
– The bliss that comes after death to the faithful.